Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

The Grind Game development Corner [000]


 Started out as Project Diabouken now I'm turning it into a general dev log for all things 3D
I haven't totally figured out what type of game this'll be so these posts will be dedicated what I come up with look or technique wise. Who knows there might be a vid or two along the way.

The Look the Feel ...


Started texture mapping characters, it's not as bad as I originally 
thought it would be, it's actually pretty fun, and slightly
addictive.

Settled on a solid look for the overall. Sticking with the Cel shaded look.
First pass messing around with the shaders trying out different 
combinations The shader I used on the clothes I liked but any
textures I used totally vanished (as I tried it on the body) I might
work more with at some point because I'd like to use it at some point
on something  cause it's hella cool.

Second pass, I changed up the shader on the on the clothes to match 
the body, haven't done any textures for them like I have the body and head.
overall I dig how it came out 

Rebuilt my character controller from the ground up Hoping
to add more functionality at some point. I do however want to
work on the camera it gets  pretty funky in tight areas

Working on Stage interactions  

Must get up for there is no such thing as rest.

 Animatoonnnnn

 Got around to doing some more animation, this time around I'm working on Hand to hand. I think I've got a good idea on how I'm gonna handle combat so hopefully I can set it up in the demo video I'm working on.

Let's Rumble!!

Watch the right.
 That's all for now, more coming soon. Until then take it easy guys n gals stay cool.

                                                                                                                              ~Noodles

1 comment:

  1. *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs! *boom boom* Ore-ohs!

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive