Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Friday, May 27, 2016

The Grind Game development Corner [001]

 
 Bits bobs ears and a tail, what's it all mean? I have no clue I'm just abnormally excited  right now ...


 Working a bit more on the 3D  game concept and made some strides as far as programming and modeling techniques, mainly setting up the character creation/selection feature.

 I've been working on more add pieces for character creation making a few sub races for human characters. So far I've got Kitsune, Neko Inu Elf and Android, because why not ♪

 Original shader provided by Unity.

Custom made shader.

 So I took some time and read up on making a custom shader and after much trial and error I made my own toon shader. The one I was using was nice but I was still feeling ~meh about it no I'm 94% happy with the outcome (why 94?? it was a fantastic year for cartoons ♥) So now I think I can finally FINALLY say I have the look down.

Testing out the arm morph bone.
Testing the body morph, there are some areas
where I need to fix the weight painting 
so close to a solution though, MORE TESTING!!!

 This is also something I've been experimenting with. I've made a few alterations to my armature to allow for body morphing, I kind of stayed away from it at first but finally broke down and decided to give it a try. There are still many adjustments that need to be made as far as weight painting goes but overall it's doing what I need it to.

 Well peeps, that's aboot it for now I'll see ya all next update, til then take care and stay awesome.
Cheers♪

                                                                                                                         ~Noodles

1 comment:

StudioRamen Blog Archive