Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Monday, November 27, 2017

void Post()


It's been a while so let's hit the ground runnin and jump right into it
 Hey Everyone Been a while since I last posted. It's been an pretty good road traveled so far and I'd like to thank everyone who's joined me this far on it. It's almost been a year since I've started streaming and I'm pretty happy with the way things have been going. Can't believe 2017's almost done it's been such a good year time just flew, let's carry everything over into 2018 and keep movin forward ... or is it up? .... Up diagonal?? (yesh, that'll do).

Projects

 Been moving forward with my game  projects (2 main at the moment) taking a small break for Lewd Jam 2017 which starts this week, I'll be streaming progress on that this week.




 I've been getting some work done on Candii Apple. I've gotten a lot of the character animations done as well as on the fly weapon switching. All in all I'm happy with how this is progressing. Next it's on to clothes and Enemies.


 Resurrected an old project that I had scrapped when I was but a noob. Now that I'm an extremely above average noob I think I can actually make something of this.

Mugen News

 Still Got Mugen on the mind and have been working on a few new things as well as adding a new item to the commissions.




 Ash has been coming along nicely, just needs his pallet done then I can focus on attacks and yes along with having his on H skill set he'll be mob and monster compatible.

 Finally getting around to working on JigglyPuff another character I've wanted to work on for quite some time.
  Whipped this freehand character up trying something new I'm slightly slower when doing freehand so this one may be a while but I like the way it's turning out.


 Started putting together another new Mob move an EX version of Milk Hunter "Milk Hunter Gaiden" Still adding bits to this move so I'll keep ya'll posted.





 Ok now Yorha 2B is my first character commission. Truthfully it took me a while to actually accept doing character commissions but I've gotten more confident with my skills and the process in general and decided to start taking them. I'll have more details once I finish the character and add the item to the commission list.

Thank you

 Here one I never got around to posting but here's another Thanks to all of ya, Birthday suits 2017 edition.
Birthday Suits 2017

 Everyone thanks a whole bunch especially to all the heads that show up in stream chat. Take care for now and I'll see ya next time.
                                                                                                                              ~Noodles

5 comments:

  1. Well nice to see you're still doing mugen stuff. And here I was about to give up on Akemi ever getting updated and that throw error of hers fixed. Do you have a tutorial on how you make your mugen characters form scratch like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUGEN stuff usually gets streamed on Sundays, Best type o tutorial is a live one >n_n<

      Delete
    2. Oh I'll have to check that out then. So just how is progress going on her? You're cranking out a ton of projects lately.

      Delete
  2. For Akemi first and foremost I want to clean her sprites up to bring her up to par with everyone else. Doing game dev streams this week and all of next starting tomorrow (Friday 11/30/2017)check us out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. The sprite cleaning process. I take it you're getting rid of the stray pixels or something like that?

      Delete

StudioRamen Blog Archive