Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MurakamiMob Ver 2.0 and then some

Ahoy!! I'd like to announce that Murakami Mob version 2.0 is in the works. This update will be compatible with Slime/kuro, minotaur, and ultimately itself >n.n< I have a youtube channel now, here I will be showcasing characters or whatever I randomly whip up. I'll keep ya all posted on future updates. Take care for now!
~Noodles

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo :O! This is awesome news! Il make sure to check out your channel regurlarly and I can't wait for your V2 to come out <3. Take your time thought, this will be the biggest major update to date :O!

    ~~Chibi-chan~~

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive