Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Saturday, December 4, 2010

NEC Neco

 Nyo everyone how goes it!? Great I hope, comin at ya live from NECXI Northeast Championships here in Philly. It's always good to see the fighting game scene so alive, makes me feel all warm n tingly inside =n.n=
When it comes down to it, you can never have enough in your arsenal and I think that me and the 7 Lords (My Group)  are ready for anything. So far it's been a blast, I've seen some top tier matches and met some really cool people, the atmosphere and energy here are truly awesome.
Eats are also very important, for a fed fighter is a happy fighter (well food makes me happy ... among other things =n.n= )
Well that's it for now everyone take care, NEC matches n' vids comin' soon bai bai =n.n=

No comments:

Post a Comment

StudioRamen Blog Archive