Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bad mamma jamma!

Heylos everyone  How goes your new year thus far!? Good I'm hopin'.took a break to bring a bit o news. Akemi beta is close to done, I changed up the color style a bit that led to a little pallet block so for now she has one pallet until I work that out. basic moves (walk, run, crouch, jump. block, get hit etc are all done. and I'm moving on to basic and command attacks then special attacks. Monster compatibility to follow that. She's finally makin her way to the stage about ready to strut her stuff, I'm pretty excited. Well, have at thee in a little bit take care for now =n.n=
                                                                                           ~Noodles

2 comments:

  1. Holy hell is she busty! Looks good Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Noodles! Can wait to try her out.

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive