Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Monday, October 6, 2014

Blank paper shall be judged!!




Hey guys n gals how goes!?  So far so good  Got a lot goin on drawing and the like. Finally took a break to share a bit of the madness that's ensuing. n.n

Gallery Update.

 Made an update to the gallery Gallery Chai Tea so check it out when ya gets a chance.


Sprites and funderful things.


 Been pretty buy on the spriting front.


Ringo's just jumping for joy.

Linda "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains EXCITE me."
Honey, She GETS what she WANTS.
Boss Rush Entrant 1 Ice Man
Pikachu Base
Pikachu Colored
Squirtle Base
Squirtle Colored

Suime and Yomotsu Shikome





 Testing out movement for the Cultist Sage.

Color pallets are a go as well.

 Thanks a lot everyone for the support over the years, I appreciates it much. I'll be opening a new section in the next couple days  so keep an eye peeled and with that said I'll see ya'll next time. Remember stay chill stay posative and DON'T FORGET THE COOKIES!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                         ~Noodles

2 comments:

  1. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me! So tease me, please me, show me that you like me!" is actually the full version of that rhyme >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm. nice animation you got going with the cat dude. I'm still waiting to see Akemi again soon.

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive