Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

This week in Streaming

 Heyo everybody gettin set for another week of streaming so ya know what that means ...

.. Painting and sprites inbound.

I'm gonna try and get some gamedev done but I've gotten back into the groove of painting.

We've gotten a bit more done on the character we were workin on.

Standing Hard kick animation done just needs filling in.
hopefully I can get her in play mode within the upcoming weeks.

And I know it's a little past due but Happy Easter everyone.

Well that's all for now everyone I'm lookin forward to this week hope to see ya there, same cat time same cat channel. Take care and as always stay awesome.
                                                                                                                          ~Noodles


Oooooh yeeeeaaaa ... so ...

We gots a bit of a new setup now see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

StudioRamen Blog Archive