Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Afternoon Tiger EX + a

 Nyo~ho! how's it goin all, good I hope. A couple of things as of late V2.0 of Murakamimob is coming along nicely I'm almost done adding the bells n whistles I'll have more news on it some time next week. I've recently picked back up on a project I started some time a go involving Game maker, I've been a fan of the beat em up genre since Double Dragon and still am =n.n= so I figure now would be a great time to pick back up on this project knowing what I know now.

                                   Select your character...

                                 .then after a brief cut scene ...
                                ..It's time to kick some ass!!
       (*these sprites were done premugen and could use some rescannin)

I'm currently using Game maker 8 but I've also been learning Flash heavily so that might change. This is still pretty early so figurin things out is just half the fun =n.n= More on this later, for now take good care everyone.
                              And now ...
 Some new images of the upcoming v2.0 of Murakami mob 2 of the newest supers have been added. In A. Dorn attempts to show everyone his Bottle Rocket Babe technique, while in B Mistress Spencer is teaching her class how to deal with an unruly partner =n.n= I've taken a different approach as to how this round of supers are used it oughtta fun. Well 2 down and 3 to go I'm nearin completion and I'll keep ya posted. Peace out everyone =n.n=
                                                                                             ~Noodles

3 comments:

  1. Looking very nice, and a pity we don't quite see what's happening in picture B ;).

    Keep up the good work, really! And uh... I'm not sure if you were going with a rape/beat-em-up for your game project, but I will tell you that you'll have the market cornered ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, so this is what you meant, 'ne? Well if you need some random sound effects for use, you can always check my forum. I'll send you the batch I had online that worked if I can find it after my passcode loss... may be slow, but I have a bunch of .wav type files you could use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up Shio I shall keep ya in mind.

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive