Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Afternoon Break


 YAHOO so far TGS 2010 has provided me with much exciting news, Wesker and Spiderman in MvC3 for starters WOO HOO!! Also Yeeeey Tekken Tag 2 Bayonetta 2 and Asura's wrath were bonuses both exciting magnificent =o.o= I'm all hyped up again =n.n=
 Well I'm glad to say that the latest update is nearing completion. I have one more move to add but it may take a couple of weeks because it involves a few animated cut scenes, for now here's a few screens of the latest move added DBB enjoy!
                            
The Black Belt Demon makes her presence known... heeeey wait a minute...
Dang nabbit!! It appears molerats have chewed the video cords so we seem to have lost camera 4's feed. Don't worry I'll fix this problem as soon as possible ... lousy molerats. Well see ya next update.
                                                                                          ~Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

StudioRamen Blog Archive