Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ripple


 Hey hey everyone  Good mornin ~afternoon or night to ya where ever yer hailing from. Got a small update of sorts so join me if you will =n.n= 



Gallery Update

 Made an update to Gallery Idol Ramen so check it out when ya get a chance.

Bats ... did it HAVE to be BATS??


 So I  rethought how I'm handling the Triple Black Star's animation and I'd like to think now that I've dodged a train wreck in doing so.

JUMP JUMP!!!


 A little peekaboo at a platform framework I'm putting together  (rewriting the shooter alongside it) So far so good tho a few hold back bugs are bugging about. All in all it's functioning ant at 80% or so as to how I need it. I'm really looking forward to getting some back burnered (due to a previous lack of know how) up and running.

 As per usual a lot goin on here, thank you everyone for helping make all this possible, stay cool and stay positive and I'll catch you come next update.
                                                                                                                            ~Noodles

3 comments:

  1. o.o
    What kind of *cough* cleaning services does Akemi provide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I didn't know you made games too. you're really talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really excited to see more of your work, this stuff is great

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive