Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Back to Go Mode


 Hey Guys n Galz it's been a while. Things have been rather hectic (for lack of a better term)


... It's time to get my focus back and pick back up of a few things that I've had waiting in the wings so to speak. 

Games

 Recently finished the demo for Monster cakes for the last Strawberry Jam held back February.




You can grab the Early demo build here https://noodles-the-cat.itch.io/monster-cakes
Working on an update for this at the moment that fixes a few bugs and adds some starting quests.

Also been working n a few new game styles most of the programming's done just gotta finish up some sprite work and I can give a full introduction.

Mugen

 Got hit with the mugen bug a bit so I've been looking to update a few projects.
So I've decided to give the Mob a much needed overhaul. Going to be adding moves tweaking moves and touching up the sprite work. I'll be updating more progress here and my pixiv


Gallery updates
Updates have been done to the following Galleries;
Let's Talk About
Idol Ramen
Holiday Jam
Chai Tea

That's going to be it for now, keepin it short n sweet. I hope your'e staying safe everyone. Take care of yourselves, take care of each other and as always Stay awesome.

 Want to catch me Live Check me out here https://picarto.tv/NoodlesTheCat , want to keep up to date join the discord (Link's on the side bar).



                                                                                                                           ~Noodles

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back. Any new plans for Akemi or any new mugen character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well once I'm done with the Mob I'm going to see about giving the MUGEN version of Akemi the same treatment. As for new characters I've found my base files for some older characters but have to finish 2B first.So there's a bit l ot go on the MUGEN front.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! 2B huh?!! well good luck with finnishing her then!!

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive