Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pizza~Mozzarella~♪♪



 Nya~li~HOO!! Hey guys n gals How's it goin!? Summer may be winding down but the progress train's still movin forward so let's go go go!


 Goin' for it!!

 First up is a revisit to the platform model I'm working on. I tore the original down and rebuilt it ironing out a lot of bugs cleaning up the coding and started utilizing states. I couldn't be happier with the results thus far. Now all I gotta do is get this skinned up with some purty sprites and we'll have ourselves a game going.

 Fixed the wall jumping, the first method was bugged all to be damned took what I did with the attack function  and started implying it to this current build works solid just need to fix a couple more states and add combos. Added hazards this time around, the turrets are actually set on proximity so once you're in range they'll blast away. The enemy AI is still pretty basic wandering back n forth need to add to it. All in all my face = Smile.




Wicked Children

 Here's an update video and a reveal video of  Les enfant Spencer's Nagi and Ringo, I know it's been a while but I've finally gotten them to where I want them, there's still tweaking to be done and animations to be added but here's what we have so far.


 Nagi's coming along nice I just need to fix his guard canceling and add tactical guard and AI.


 Ringo is in a bit of a phase where I can say he's solid with what he has but he could use so much more. There's a few command attacks I want to add in as well as 1 or 2 supers, he won't have EX moves per se but he'll get a buff to moves depending on how much he makes his opponent bleed.

 Well With everything going the way it is I couldn't be happier, hoping to get the designs for the platform game done by the middle of next week as well as a few other things, whatever he case I'll keep ya updated and see ya then.Take care for now everyone and keep it on the plus side.
                                                                                                        Noodles

3 comments:

  1. *gives you Oreos for all your hard work*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice progress on your new characters so far. Still hoping to see Akemi updated soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. serious question for you Noodles: Could you be commissioned to make a mugen character?

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive