Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Monday, September 21, 2015

Indeed a Good Day



 Well J1 Con has passed. I wanna thank all the cool beautiful kats n kittens that popped by and
showed their love I really had a blast.



 Time to get back to it, prepare for the next convention, get back to game and mugendev  as well as MORE ART, LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!
Imported the actual character models into my unity game, they
came out better then I was hoping.

Added the shading effects and simple clothing.

Gonna start on designing more hairstyles for both base models then branch off
to the different body types.

Working on Ledge grabbing.
Finally finished my all purpose item generator,
one script, endless possibilities.

Multitasking prints and game development



 Not sure what the next convention's gonna be but hoping to get back into the rhythm of going. Time to get back to it, take care everyone stay Awesome.
                                                                                                                                ~Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

StudioRamen Blog Archive