Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Monday, March 8, 2021

And Away We Go

 



Hey everyone, it's opening day finally after long last.

What you ask ??? Well my Pixiv Fanbox I'm happy to be able to finally share this with you all. I'll be posting exclusive illustrations, comics, and other assorted goodies for anyone looking to support me there.

What to expect there ...

Idol Ramen Special Gallery


Character Cards


Manga
Serendipity Interludes
Ringside Rodeo


This has been a project a couple years in the making and I'm happy I can finally start rolling it out. Shoutouts to those that have stuck with me from the start to now, this is for you and beyond. Thanks ya'll, 'till we meet again stay safe and stay awesome.


Want to hang out and check out the work progress: https://picarto.tv/NoodlesTheCat

~Noodles


4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you after all this time. I feared that you may have gotten Covid. Well take care and good luck with your new pojects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola men y ya no hay. Continuación de tus creaciones de mugen?. Como akemi ,nagi y. Murakami?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y soy fan de tus creaciones eres un buenardo👍👍💪💪😜

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive