Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Friday, January 6, 2017

Well now THAT's different



 Took a bit of a break to unwind so I decided to do something a little different ...

...grabbed OBS and did some gameplay recording this morning of me playing a bit of PSO2(my anit-drug drug) had a bit of fun doing so.



 Time to get this year rolling, Let's make it a good one!!

                                                                                                                             ~Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

StudioRamen Blog Archive