Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy Pumpkin Cat


 Phew THAT was a trip ...

 ... Hey guys it's been a while but still here. Had a bit of a scary situation. My original external choked and nearly took my work with it. took a bit of time but I've gotten the work back and really didn't have to remake a lot of stuff. Now it's time to get back to work.


 Inktober is among us and I've been more active this year getting a good amount of pics done these first two weeks.







 Started on an October project looking to be done in the next couple weeks.




 New commission item (experimental) Sexy shoot Pose (name for now may change later)



 I'll have more info on this when the initial com is finished.

Also started working on some new animations  just for practice .




Gonna have to do more of these cause I've got something planned.

And well ... This happened.

 Well time to get to it See ya next update, or commonly next stream. Take care for now everyone stay awesome.
                                                                                                               ~Noodles

11 comments:

  1. I see the Browsetta craze has reached you too huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you available for commissions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long does it usually take you to complete an animated commission?

      I tried to commission animations from artists before, it took them like a year and a half to even get SOME of it done. They never actually delivered and I ended up getting burned after paying everything up front.

      Delete
    2. Depends on what you need HEy contact me on discord, skype or through my pixiv (or good ol fashioned e-mail)

      Delete
  3. Are you ever going back to Akemi and Mugen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Because to this day, no one has been able to outdo those animations.

      Delete

StudioRamen Blog Archive