Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Happy Waifu WedNESday♪♪



Hey hoy It's been a bit since last posting here but all that's gonna change ...



... posts here may have slowed down here but overall grinding hasn't. Recently had to take down the studio for a bit to fix the ceiling but now things are back in order.






















 Game assets are going strong, So far I have 2 different 2D game styles I bounce between and at this point I think I've gotten everything I need between the two of them  to put something together.




Raw drawings before scan process.



Second sprite style Enemies.

Some vids of a couple projects I have in the works, 3rd vid being a test out of my October project.


3D modeling's getting better, this is a train I've been on for quite some time and now I finally feel like I'm able to move from the struggle care to the advanced noob section ,,. Yay!





Finally gotten to sculpting clothing for character models.

 All in all it's been a ride Illustration, animation, 3D cg, it's taken a bit but I've enjoyed every bit of it both success and the struggle that comes with. Hoping to get a few things done with in the next few weeks so keep an eye out.  Until then take care and stay awesome ya'll.
                                                                                                                                      ~Noodles

Wanna see more don't forget to check out the links also I has a > discord <.

Recently Updated posts:
Let's Talk About ... ♪
Chai Tea
Idol Ramen


4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back in action. It'sd been so long. So do you plan on updating any of your mugen charaters or you're dnot doing mugen anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan on updating / Finishing a good amount of characters I've started in the past.

      Delete
  2. I love your characters, is funny to see how last update to the Mob was 10 years ago. I think something that would make a big difference would be just tweaking your characters to make them more compatible with currently existing animations.
    I think a problem with many "aggressors" is how they don't call the proper animations out of characters that have them.

    Thought about using Patreon? There is a guy (gettag) who is using it solely for making Mugen characters and he is doing 1571 dollars per month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats some progress. Im impressed by your Blender 3D skills. Your game dev characters have really came alomg strong graphically and functionally. Thanks for these showcases Noodles.

    ReplyDelete

StudioRamen Blog Archive