Welcome

Nyo and Welcome to the Studio Ramen Blog, The works cooked up here are intended for the mature and is meant strictly for entertainment, so enjoy, be respectful and ifin ya need to get in contact with me, I'm not a hard cat to get in touch with >n.n<.
much love ~Noodles

Labels

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

It makes perfect



 Heyo everyone how's it going? Hope your set for the holidays (where applicable) ...

 ... I'm set and can't wait myself.
 Recently I've been messing around doing some mouse only drawings it's been pretty fun overall.


First one of these I tried was of Jun.

 Finished the Terry recently, the resolution was ab lil higher on this one.
Finished this one of Kira a little after terry it was a lil lower rez but I like the way it came out.


This was the latest one I did  towards the end of one of my streams.
 Kind of random but this'll 9 times out of 10 turn into something down the line >n.n<

 Short post for now but gonna keep em coming. Take care for now ya'll and hope yous all have a great holiday. Until next time, as always Stay awesome.
                                                                                                                   ~Noodles

**Don't forget to  Check the links section and check out the discord (link's in the link section as well).

1 comment:

StudioRamen Blog Archive